|1. New instructions for use and cleaning of Community Center are being developed for all who use the Community Center.|
|2. Grant received for fence around baseball field and it is up.
|3. The new load limits for this Spring will be set at 7 tons. This limit is for both vehicle and trailer together. There will only be exceptions for emergency vehicles such as fire, rescue, heating oil and emergency sanitation.
4. Don Chitko will now be doing the scheduling for the Community Center and Pavillion. As supervisor Don is already in charge of the Community Center and Pavillion, so it only made sense to have him also do the scheduling.
5. Wozniak Road was paved on August 2nd.
6. Budget meeting will be held on November 7th at 4 PM.
7. Meeting to approve board raise and budget is on December 20th at 5:30 PM.
8. Next Board meeting is December 20th at 6 PM.
American Legion and VFW are sponsoring a Veteran's Christmas Party on December 17th at 6 PM with Social hour from 5 PM to 6 PM. Active members will pay for their meal and refreshments. All other veterans and their spouses will have their meals paid for by the American Legion post 325 and VFW post 7444.